Notice for Use and Sharing of Protected Health Information
The federal Office of Civil Rights implemented the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) to promote privacy and trust between patients and their health care providers. As part of these rules, all new patients seeing their health care provider upon their initial visit are required to sign an acknowledgement form to indicate that they have received the Privacy Notice. The Privacy Notice describes how the hospital/provider uses and shares your personal health information.
Spanish / Español
Portuguese / Português
Partners HealthCare member organizations covered by this notice:
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Inc.
- Brigham and Women’s Physicians Organization, Inc.
- The General Hospital Corporation, D/B/A Massachusetts General Hospital
- Massachusetts General Physicians Organization, Inc.
- Brigham and Women’s Faulkner Hospital, Inc.
- Brigham and Women’s Harbor Medical Associates
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital
- Cooley Dickinson Practice Associates, Inc., D/B/A Cooley Dickinson Medical Group
- Martha’s Vineyard Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Associates, Inc.
- Mass General Brigham Specialty Pharmacy
- Mass General Brigham Urgent Care, LLC
- The McLean Hospital Corporation
- Nantucket Cottage Hospital
- Nantucket Physician Organization, Inc.
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Medical Group
- North Shore Medical Center, Inc., D/B/A Salem Hospital
- North Shore Physicians Group, Inc.
- Partners Community Physicians Organization
- Lincoln Physicians
- Middlesex Cardiology
- Mystic Healthcare
- Pentucket Medical
- Westford Internal Medicine
- Partners HealthCare at Home
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Network
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital Boston
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital Cape Cod
- Spaulding Hospital for Continuing Medical Care Cambridge
- Spaulding Nursing and Therapy Center Brighton
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
- Wentworth-Douglass Physician Corporation
- Windemere Nursing and Rehabilitation Center