Experts who treat sports-related injuries and orthopedic conditions
Based on the most innovative research, our team of experts uses the latest technology to care for athletes and non-athlete patients of all ages. We offer a range of services from sports conditioning, physical therapy, and injury prevention to surgical and non-surgical treatments.
Our team is known for excellence in sports medicine care for high school, collegiate, professional, and recreational athletes. We are the sports specialists that elite athletes from the New England Patriots to Division 1 college players depend on. Our expert sports medicine team cares for the whole athlete and addresses any injury. We're dedicated to helping athletes return to the top of their game.
Patient-centered care to optimize recovery
We partner with patients to develop a personalized treatment plan tailored to their unique physical and emotional needs and goals. Our multidisciplinary teams work together to help all patients optimize healing, recovery, and long-term wellness. Patient care teams may include orthopedic surgeons, physiatrists, physical therapists, physical therapist assistants, athletic trainers, nutritionists, psychologists, strength coaches and other experts.
Why choose us
As a patient, you can count on:
- Evidence-based, cutting-edge care. Our doctors are among the nation's top sports medicine specialists and pioneer sports medicine research breakthroughs to drive medical innovation and improve patient outcomes. They use the most advanced technology and treatment approaches so that our patients have more injury treatment options and safer, quicker injury recoveries.
- Being an active member of your multidisciplinary care team. We listen to your athletic goals and hopes for the future to help you safely reach your goals and perform at the level you desire.
- Expertise from Harvard Medical School-affiliated teaching hospitals. Our academic medical centers are Harvard Medical School-affiliated teaching hospitals where Mass General Brigham physicians train and mentor the next generation of international leaders in science and medicine.
- Nationally ranked, our orthopedic surgery and rehabilitation. departments are among the nation's best, according to rankings in U.S. News & World Report.
- Immediate access. This includes same-day visits, virtual visits and care at our emergency departments and urgent care facilities.
- Seamless, coordinated care. Get the care you need, when and where you need it across the Mass General Brigham system Clinical care, radiology and physical therapy services are often available in one convenient location.
- World-class care at our Women's Sports Medicine Program that's focused on the unique needs of active women.
- Compassionate and comprehensive treatment at our Sports Concussion Clinic for children, adolescents, and college-aged adults .
- The safest possible environment for health care. Learn more about our Safe Care Commitment.