Notice of Conditions of Employment
Employment at a Mass General Brigham affiliate is contingent upon compliance with all requirements for employment at the Mass General Brigham affiliate. These requirements include without limitation:
- United States Citizenship and Immigration Services rules concerning identity and right to work in the United States
- MA CORI and Multi-state criminal background checks
- Review of the Medicare Sanctions and Exclusions List
- Pre-employment health and drug screening
- Annual compliance with the Influenza Vaccination Policy
- Compliance with our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Any offer of employment is contingent upon satisfactory completion of the above requirements for employment, as well as satisfactory completion of the credentialing and medical staff appointment process at the Mass General Brigham affiliate(s) where applicant will provide clinical services.
Reference information, including academic and/or employment records, final evaluations and recommendations for future employment will be required.
Updated on September 10, 2021