Notice for Use and Sharing of Protected Health Information
The federal Office of Civil Rights implemented the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) to promote privacy and trust between patients and their health care providers. As part of these rules, all new patients seeing their health care provider upon their initial visit are required to sign an acknowledgement form to indicate that they have received the Privacy Notice. The Privacy Notice describes how the hospital/provider uses and shares your personal health information.
Spanish / Español
Portuguese / Português
Mass General Brigham member organizations covered by this notice:
- Brigham and Women’s Faulkner Hospital, Inc.
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Inc.
- Brigham and Women’s Physicians Organization, Inc.
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital
- Cooley Dickinson Practice Associates, Inc., D/B/A Cooley Dickinson Medical Group
- The General Hospital Corporation, D/B/A Massachusetts General Hospital
- Harbor Medical Associates, Inc.
- Martha’s Vineyard Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Associates, Inc.
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
- Mass General Brigham AmSurg, Inc.
- Mass General Brigham Community Physicians
- Lincoln Physicians
- Middlesex Cardiology Associates
- Mystic Healthcare
- Pentucket Medical
- Westford Internal Medicine
- Mass General Brigham Home Care, Inc.
- Mass General Brigham Integrated Care, Inc.
- Mass General Brigham Specialty Pharmacy
- Mass General Brigham Urgent Care, LLC
- Massachusetts General Physicians Organization, Inc.
- The McLean Hospital Corporation
- Merrimack Valley Endoscopy Center, LLC
- Nantucket Cottage Hospital
- Nantucket Physician Organization, Inc.
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Medical Group
- North Shore Medical Center, Inc., D/B/A Salem Hospital
- North Shore Physicians Group, Inc.
- Rehabilitation Hospital of the Cape and Islands Corporation, D/B/A
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital Cape Cod
- South Shore Endoscopy Center
- Spaulding Hospital - Cambridge, Inc., D/B/A Spaulding Hospital for Continuing Medical Care Cambridge
- Spaulding Nursing and Therapy Center Brighton, Inc.
- The Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital Corporation, D/B/A Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital Boston
- VNA & Hospice of Cooley Dickinson, Inc.
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
- Wentworth-Douglass Physician Corporation
- Windemere Nursing and Rehabilitation Center