About the Asthma Center
At the Mass General Brigham Asthma Center, we are physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners, respiratory therapists, nurse educators, and pulmonary function technicians, practicing together to provide the finest possible care for both adults and children with asthma.
Our special services include management of difficult-to-control asthma, occupational asthma, aspirin-exacerbated respiratory disease, and asthma among pregnant women. Some of our physicians are bilingual and can provide care in Spanish, Hebrew and Russian as well as in English.
The vision of the Mass General Brigham Asthma Center is to:
- Provide the highest quality of integrated and comprehensive care for persons with asthma and related diseases
- Be one of the finest centers of excellence in the world for asthma treatment, research, and education
The mission of the Mass General Brigham Asthma Center is to:
- Provide optimal medical care for persons with asthma and related diseases,
- Develop new knowledge about asthma and its management through relevant medical research
- Train medical students and graduate physicians in the specialized skills of asthma treatment and care
- Promote improved understanding about asthma and related diseases through educational programs and materials for our patients for other health care providers, and for the community