Specialty Pharmacy serves patients from across the Mass General Brigham system. We strive to ensure the best possible treatment outcomes and quality of life for our patients through the appropriate management of specialty medications:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Hepatology, including hepatitis
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Cystic fibrosis (coming soon)
Collaboration among our institutions and health care professionals is central to our efforts to advance our mission.
In addition to filling your specialty prescription, we offer the following:
- Personalized patient care
- Help with your co-payment when possible
- Help with your insurance authorization
- Free shipment of your medication
- Reminders so that you always have enough medication on hand
- Free supplies you may need for your medication
- Training on how to use your medication if needed
- Frequent follow up with you and your care provider
To get started, ask your Mass General Brigham care provider to send your prescription to us. If you need help transferring an existing prescription, give us a call and we will do the rest.
We can help existing patients help with any questions about your treatment plan or order. We are open Monday through Friday, from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. We also have pharmacists and technicians available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We service the following states: MA, RI, CT, VT, ME, NH, PA, NC, SC, and FL.