CMS-Required Hospital Charge Data
As required by the federal government (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services), we publish information (comprehensive machine-readable files) about the rates negotiated with insurance companies for all services and items offered by our hospitals. These files are listed below and available for download. Please note: Because of the size of the files, you may need special computer software/speed to open the files.
This price information contained in these large files is NOT an estimate of the costs that you are responsible for paying. These files are not intended for patients and do not reflect your out-of-pocket costs. If you are a patient, you can request a cost estimate by contacting Patient Billing Solutions or using our online tool to view a cost estimate of common health care services ("shoppable items"). Read more about patient cost estimates.
- Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital data
- Brigham and Women's Hospital data
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital data
- Martha's Vineyard Hospital data
- Mass Eye and Ear data
- Massachusetts General Hospital data
- McLean Hospital data
- Nantucket Cottage Hospital data
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital data
- Salem Hospital data
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital data
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital Cape Cod data
- Spaulding Hospital for Continuing Medical Care Cambridge data
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital data
These files are updated once a year, but prices and contracted rates are updated during the year and these updates may not be reflected in this file.