What we do
The Clinical Trials Office provides contracting, budgeting and clinical trial management system (CTMS) services to our member-hospital investigators and their industry sponsors conducting Phase I-IV clinical trials.
Our Agreements team is available to draft, negotiate and execute a variety of clinical research agreement types. These include:
- Clinical trial agreements
- Clinical research support agreements
- Equipment/software loan agreements
- Drug/device donation agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
- Data use agreements
- Institutional consulting agreements
- Small business innovation research (SBIR)/small business technology transfer (STTR) agreements
- Master clinical trial/services agreements
Our team of Agreement Associates hold JD degrees.
Our Finance team is available to assist investigators with:
- Budget preparation and negotiation
- Payment schedules
- Fund set-up
- MCA analysis
- Potential subject population analyses utilizing the RPDR database
Clinical trial management systems (CTMS)
Our CTMS team manages a series of clinical trial support systems:
- OnCore Clinical Trial Management System: This system is available to support non-oncology, industry-sponsored clinical trials within Mass General Brigham, with a focus on subject visit tracking and invoicing.
- Advarra Payments: This system offers a reloadable credit card-based system for making stipend payments to clinical trial subjects